[tweetmeme source=”KAWConsulting” http://www.bit.ly/cudwQ0]You’ve just attended a great conference, enjoyed it tremendously, met a lot of great people and attended some great presentations. The challenge now is how to take advantage of what you’ve learned, and put it to use.
Here’s a form to help you recap what you’ve learned and start thinking about how to put it to use in your organization. It includes space for:
- The presentation’s main concepts
- Your key learnings
- Who is using these ideas in the field?
- How are they benefitting from using them?
- How your organization can benefit from using these ideas.
- Who in your organization might be interested in these concepts.
- What you need to do to get started bringing these concepts to life.
You can use the form for each presentation you want to recap. It’s written in Microsoft Word, and has room for as many pages as you need.
Feel free to share it with others, or simply retweet.
To access the form click here.
Brought to you by KAW Consulting. See our “Manager’s Toolkit” E-Book Series that guides Managers and Supervisors step by step through the processes needed to meet the 6 Basic Skills every Manager, Supervisor, and Leader needs to master.